Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 10 March 2018

Review: Forevermore by C.C. Wood 5 of 5 stars

Forevermore Forevermore by C.C. Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ava Amaris is a witch and Ewan Macgrath is a vampire with a bizarre similarity - they both woke up one day cursed with no idea who they were and where they came from. Both have done their best to make a life for themselves. They have to join forces to defeat a powerful witch who appears to know everything about them (including who they were) and is determined to destroy them and take their powers. They also seem to be connected, Ewan feels that Ava is his mate, and they need to work together to remove their curse - even though there is a risk if they go too fast it could destroy them.

Wow - there was just so much drama and excitement in this story. I couldn't put it down, read far too late into the night and found myself reading faster and faster as I was dying to know what happened next. Well written and I could put myself into their places and feel all their thoughts and emotions. Great story and delightful characters that I could get behind and root for.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment