Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 22 March 2018

Review: Pounding Earth: A Reverse Harem Dragon Fantasy by Erin R. Bedford by J.A. Cipriano 5 of 5 stars

Pounding Earth: A Reverse Harem Dragon Fantasy Pounding Earth: A Reverse Harem Dragon Fantasy by Erin R. Bedford by 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Maya and her mates might have thought they were safe but when one of her mates is kidnapped through treachery at a time when there is also a time of chaos her world spins. Thankfully the large army that comes from the West has her sister leading them. Can Maya master new powers, save the missing mate and rally everyone to finally bring peace back to the land and get her own HEA?

Wow - this last instalment in the story didn't disappoint. There was plenty of drama, danger and magic in this thrilling finale. I could definitely feel and empathise with her when one of her mates was taken away from her and could definitely relate to the frustration she was feeling. Definitely recommended. It definitely helps to have read the previous story first otherwise you might not understand what happened.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment