Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 26 March 2018

Review: Company Ink by J.A. Cipriano 4 of 5 stars

Company Ink Company Ink by J.A. Cipriano
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

You would think Roger has it made - a magic pen that means whatever he writes is true, hot capable women that do his bidding, his best friend and a home base in Las Vegas - what more could he want? However another pen user with a power different to him has set their sights on Las Vegas so Roger decides no one threatens his women nor his city! So he ends up in Monaco where he befriends the former Miss Tennessee, plays high stakes poker and hobnobs with the eccentric and super rich. Can he defeat this new threat?

Wow - this story was definitely a roller-coaster of a ride through danger after danger as he used his magic pen to try and deal with and overcome this new threat from this other pen user that was different in their powers. I have to say he was rather easily distracted in his will to be some kind of love machine with his harem of women but he did manage to concentrate hard enough to deal with this new threat. It was well written and easy to understand although at times I found the story a bit manic so my advice would be to just stick with it as it will get better in later sections.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment