Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 22 March 2018

Review: Den of Thieves by Jasmine Walt 5 of 5 stars

Den of Thieves Den of Thieves by Jasmine Walt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tariel and her harem cross into Carliss and feel that they are past the worse but when Riann is kidnapped by bandits everything falls apart. So Tariel and those that are left have to go deep into the territory of the bandits to try and rescue him. They then find themselves caught up in a conspiracy that extends to the highest levels of the Carlissian government. But can Tariel beat the criminal overlord and his vengeful witch? Can Tariel find a way to take the bandits out for good?

Poor Tariel - there was just so much trouble upon trouble in this story for her, but through it all she found goodness and hope around the corner. I loved the various twists and turns in this story which was certainly not boring. I felt the determination and willingness within her to succeed whilst doing the right thing. I loved that at all opportunities she would rather use her magic to knock people out than get the members of her harem fighting and potentially killing people. I could definitely feel for her when Riann was kidnapped and the frustration as she was trying to find him. Well written and very enjoyable. I can't wait to find out what happens to them next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment