Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Review: Nikolai by Marissa Farrar 4 of 5 stars

Nikolai Nikolai by Marissa Farrar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nikolai Petrov is a Russian vampire that now lives in London and gives in to his maker and attends a business meeting in a shady nightclub run by werewolves. He is then hit but an insatiable need for blood and sex and a delicious scent is picked up by him - it is his bloodmate (Lauren) and she desperately needs help. However another vampire has paid to buy her as she isn't completely human. Can he find her and bond with her before the Thirst takes over and sends him mad?

This was a roller-coaster of a chase to find her and then protect her from the buyer. There was plenty of action and drama in the story of how Nikolai and Lauren met and became mates. Nice story with some great touches like her not being fully human and the buyer.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment