Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 25 March 2018

Review: Final Life by Rose Garcia 4 of 5 stars

Final Life Final Life by Rose Garcia
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dominique is 17 and angry and upset having had to move across country during her senior year leaving her feeling incredibly lonely. Then things get worse when her neighbour pushes her into playing a so called psychic card game and she seems a red desert with an evil presence what threatens to kill her again in this life. She tries to forget the experience after convincing herself that she has gone crazy but she keeps having the vision and it keeps getting more intense. All of a sudden it all becomes clear - the has to discover the secrets of her past and confront this evil else she will really be dead.

This was a great start to the series and did it's best to set the scene as well as give an interesting story full of drama and intrigue. In the end I felt quite sorry for her suddenly having all of this new world thrust upon her but I also had to feel a little annoyance with her on how she managed to handle and overcome her problems as she encountered them. She seemed determined to handle everything herself and very selfish at times which seemed to cause a few issues for the other characters. Intriguing story that I'm looking forward to reading the next instalment in this series hoping that she learnt from the previous events and is a bit more together.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment