Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 15 March 2018

Review: The Fifth Moon's Assassin by Monica La Porta 5 of 5 stars

The Fifth Moon's Assassin The Fifth Moon's Assassin by Monica La Porta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dragon let his soulmate Jade leave Solaria in order to try and hide her from those that want to kill her. However it has assigned them both to a painful hell - can he live without her, can she forget about him and can Dragon find her before their enemies find her first?

A dramatic instalment in the story around Dragon and Jade (who he met in the previous book). My heart ached for them as they faced an impossible scenario, which then transformed into a need to give him a hug while giving her a shake! Lots of drama and danger in this story based in another world. I enjoyed the different story elements that created the whole story of Jade and Dragon. Everything was well told and described so that I could feel and empathise for the characters and their issues that were encountered as part of the story. It helps to have read the previous book although I think you could read it stand alone too.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment