Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 17 March 2018

Review: Sea of Darkness: Book 1 in The Vampire Pirate Saga by Isadora Brown by Rebecca Hamilton 5 of 5 stars

Sea of Darkness: Book 1 in The Vampire Pirate Saga
Sea of Darkness: Book 1 in The Vampire Pirate Saga by Isadora Brown by 

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kelia Starling is a Sea Slayer and has always be told that Sea Shadows need to be all killed. However when he father mysteriously is murdered she has to work with one in order to find out the truth. Drew Knight is a Sea Shadow and the most beautiful creature Kelia has ever seen. When the time comes for Kelia to chose between what she has always known and which she fears is the real truth can she make the right choice?

I loved the characters and the world that has been created in this book which was a perfect setting for the story. Kelia and Drew were great characters that were described well and I felt I could really understand and empathise with their situation and the events around them. A great start to the series and I can't wait for the next instalment of the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment