Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Review: Star Conqueror: An Epic Space Adventure by J.A. Cipriano 5 of 5 stars

Star Conqueror: An Epic Space Adventure Star Conqueror: An Epic Space Adventure by J.A. Cipriano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

David Briggs is a ex-marine and now office worker who does the ultimate and beats the final level of the game Star Conqueror when all of a sudden his life changes completely. He gains the power to become a fire-breathing dragon and is recruited by alien freedom fighters to save the people in the galaxy from the evil empress (just like in the game). However it seems in order to succeed he has to free super hot female warriors from mind control and fight his way through armies of machines.

This was a sci/fi action adventure book of the highest order. It had pretty much everything. I loved the background story of how the whole adventure starts (no not giving that away sorry) and the way the story developed. The characters were definitely 3D and I could empathise and feel their thoughts and emotions as the story developed. There is plenty of action, drama and excitement in this story and as series starts go this one is great. I just need to read the next one now as I just have to know what happens next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment