Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 5 March 2018

Review: Brandon's Bliss by Dale Mayer 5 of 5 stars

Brandon's Bliss Brandon's Bliss by Dale Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Brandon is new at Legendary Security and is sent to Africa to help in the search for Bullard who has gone missing from a new property he had purchased recently. Kasha has worked for Bullard for 5 years and so knows most of the people at Legendary too. Working close together Brandon puts himself close to Kasha on instinct - hoping he gets the chance to make that more permanent if they can get out of this situation.

This was a dramatic story set in Africa with gangs, gun running, corruption, lots of drama and danger, and an attraction that appears to be impossible to ignore. There was plenty of action as the story unfolded as one bad situation was followed by another. Their abilities and professionalism shone though. I loved the way they respected each other as colleagues for their skill in the face of danger while there was an underlying promise of something good if they survived. Well written and very enjoyable read that transported me away to Africa.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment