Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 16 March 2018

Review: Rare Stakes (Urban Fantasy) by Michelle Fox 5 of 5 stars

Rare Stakes (Urban Fantasy) Rare Stakes (Urban Fantasy) by Michelle Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amelia (Mel) Larson is an FBI agent with an additional skill - she is a psychic which she uses to help solve cases. Her success rate is impressive but her latest case may well turn out to be her hardest - a Dracula copycat that pulls her into an underworld where not every killer is human.

I loved this story. Mel was strong and feisty while undeniably human with had real emotions and feelings. I enjoyed the story and how she coped and struggled with the non-human characters she encountered. Well told and everything was very clear and easy to feel and understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment