Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Review: The Wolf's Hunt by Lila Jean by J.A. Cipriano 5 of 5 stars

The Wolf's Hunt The Wolf's Hunt by Lila Jean by 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tina is fused with the Goddess Damara and has 5 shifter Princes as her mates but that seems to not be the way to a final quiet life - so many people are coming onto the scene and they all seem to want her powers or to kill her. However to get there she has to master the new magic she has, protect her princes, work out who is trying to frame her for murder and stay alive when 3 of the legendary gods come down to earth. Sounds like apiece of cake surely?

Wow - this is a great second book in the series. It had so much drama, danger and intrigue that I was hooked all the way through. Tina was a great character who managed to keep her personality and will even though she was fused with Damara. Her Princes were not only hot but clever with it too. It was well written and it was easy to understand and feel all the thoughts and emotions of the characters in the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment