Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Monday 21 November 2022

Review: Night Treasures by Richard Amos 5 of 5 stars

Night Treasures (Midnight Magic #5)









My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Warlock Clay Christmas and billionaire vampire Tae Frost seem to get no rest and the world is spinning into chaos - the question is can Clay be the hero that is so desperately needed? Clay is currently in the darkness but needs to be strong, hold on to hope and keep holding on to Tae, Fizz and even his own heart.

This is the final book in the Midnight Magic series and you need to have read the previous ones first. I approached this book with some trepidation - I was dying to know what happens next but I also dreaded it because I really wanted the guys to have the HEA that they both deserved. This book was filled with danger, drama, excitement and plenty of emotional moments, and whereas there was a time when I thought all hope was lost I did get my HEA in the end. Easy to read, feel and understand it was easy to be swept away into the story. This is an MM story containing mature content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment