Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Friday 17 February 2023

FREE BOOK - Cloudy with a Chance of Witchcraft by Mandy M. Roth

#mandymroth #grimmcove #paranormalwomensfiction #paranormalromance
#paranormalwomensfictionromance #booksofinstagram #freebook #bookpromo
#indieauthor



❁ FREE Paranormal Women’s Fiction Romance E-Book ❁

Cloudy with a Chance of Witchcraft by best-selling author Mandy M. Roth celebrates its 3rd birthday on February 16th and the ebook is currently available for FREE!

https://mandyroth.com/book/cloudy-with-a-chance-of-witchcraft

When it rains, it pours...and sometimes love finds you even when you can’t find
yourself.

Fate has given me a second chance at the happiness I once knew in the odd
Southern town of Grimm Cove.

But only if I can come to terms with some rather eye-opening revelations.

I’m no shrinking violet, and with the help of my best friends, I’m going to live life on my terms–come Hell, high water, or magikal mishaps.



Come on over to Grimm Cove for a good time and quirky characters that will have you begging for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment