Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Tuesday 14 February 2023

Review: I Married A Beast by Regine Abel 3 of 5 stars

I Married A Beast (Prime Mating Agency, #7)









I Married A Beast by Regine Abel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Belle was a so-called monster lover and had signed up with the Prime Mating Agency to be paired with an exotic alien. The one she is matched with has four eyes, four arms and a rumbling voice that curls her toes. Zamorian Bayron was not looking for a mate but the PMA agent convinced him to marry a human who was the perfect match for him. But as events of his past clash with their future, will they be able to overcome their cultural differences, or will adversity tear them apart?

I enjoyed some of this story but I did find the conversation that was examining their cultural differences very strange as essentially she was insulting an entire culture and so I was very surprised that there were no major implications for that - after all shouldn't a monster lover who was willing to marry an alien have more tolerance and understanding of differences between races? Easy to read this book contains mature content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment