Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Tuesday 14 February 2023

Review: Dirty Discipline -Volume 1 by Maren Smith by Delta James by Laylah Roberts 3 of 5 stars

Dirty Discipline -Volume 1 (Dirty Discipline Duet)









Dirty Discipline -Volume 1 by Maren Smith by Delta James by Laylah Roberts
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A reasonable collection of stories which provide good value compared to purchasing them separately. My review is based on these books:

Treasured Discipline - Delta James writing as Willa Bradley
I have never read one of Willa Bradley's stories, but I love Delta James. This was a historical/contemporary crossover with pirates, treasure hunters and a couple of disciplining Doms. I enjoyed it but It didn't sweep me away.

A Cowboy to Call Her Own - Laylah Roberts
I enjoyed this story with the introduction of a woman who was running away from an abusive ex to "domestic discipline" aka BSDM-like DDLG. I enjoyed the story and it was wonderful to see the way that he worshipped her even if she had to have her behaviour corrected sometimes.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment