Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Wednesday 15 February 2023

Review: Incinerate by K.E. Osborn 4 of 5 stars

Incinerate (The NOLA Defiance MC, #4)









Incinerate by K.E. Osborn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Grit's first love was taken from him years ago and after searching he assumed she was dead. He was now far more interested in Lani and was happy to think about a future with her when suddenly Maddie escaped the cult holding her and turns up with his father. Grit wants to help her and invited her to stay at the club but then things start being strange at the club at it is almost too late before they work it all out.

I enjoyed this story with the old love almost totally destroying the new love. There were a lot of emotions involved in this story and there was also plenty of drama - especially in the endgame when Grit had to make a critical decision. I loved that I could feel and empathise with everything in the story and that I was so swept away that I kept reading past when I should be sleeping. Easy to read, feel and understand. Contains some mature content both sexual and violent.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment