Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Sunday 17 September 2023

FEATURED NEW RELEASE -Match My Fall (Salem Supernaturals Book 8) by Lisa Carlisle

#wolfpackreads #wolfpackbookbuzz #shifterromance #witchromance #fatedmates #agegapromance #romancereads #unexpectedpregancy #paranormalromance 

Fall into a wickedly charming romance when Salem witch Cassandra takes a wild ride with a wolf shifter! 




After I drop my daughter off with my parents, I head to the White Mountains for some much-needed me time at a ski resort. My friends convinced me to try a chairlift dating event, but when date after date turns out to be a dud, I take an escape route. Only my skis send me flying off my feet, and I end up tumbling downhill like a human snowball.


Ski patrol comes to my aid in the form of handsome wolf shifter Valen. Once I brush off my bruised ego, we have more chemistry than a combustible potion. Chairlift dating was a disaster, but a fling with a rugged mountain man in his slopeside cabin sounds tempting.


Until Valen thinks I’m his fated mate…


Read a fun, paranormal, age-gap romance with a surprise pregnancy that will have you on the edge of your broomstick! If you like quirky characters, awkward meet cutes, meddling matchmakers, and enchanting settings, you’ll love Match My Fall!


Get it now from Amazon or in Kindle Unlimited >> https://books2read.com/matchmyfall

No comments:

Post a Comment