Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Sunday 10 September 2023

Review: I Drew My Soulmate by Lynn Michaels 4 of 5 stars

I Drew My Soulmate: MM Romance with age gap and a billionaire (BDSM Billionaire Boyfriends Book 2)









I Drew My Soulmate: MM Romance with age gap and a billionaire by Lynn Michaels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When billionaire Drew King (King of Doms) met bratty tattoo artist Justin Rockwell and suddenly everything he cares for changed as Justin is anything but a sub. Therefore it is not clear that anything between them can work. Justin is an up-and-coming tattoo artist and isn't sure about all of the BDSM play that comes with Drew. Is this just a fling or is Drew his soulmate?

I enjoyed this story with the two men who appeared to be opposites but they did have a middle ground that was full of passion and love. It was easy to read, feel and understand. An ex caused some chaos throughout the story but they worked it all out eventually. This was an MM story with mature content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment