Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 6 November 2016

Review: The Christmas Wish: A Lion Shifter Tale by Minna Lune 4 of 5 stars

The Christmas Wish: A Lion Shifter Tale The Christmas Wish: A Lion Shifter Tale by Minna Lune
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this book from the author for a voluntary review.

Simone is a wolf shifter and doesn't want to be alone for Christmas. She is friends with lion shifter Ace and decides to target his older brother Talon. However when she is at the same event as the three brothers it is older brother Kinsey who has a problem with his lion when he sees Talon talking to her. Kinsey is entangled with someone called Charlotte who previously stole his heart so can this mess be sorted out so that Simone gets her wish of love for Christmas?

This is a charming story about the magic of Christmas, keeping it special and sorting out ove and who you really want/deserve. It was very well written and I could empathise with the thoughts and emotions being felt by the characters.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment