Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 20 November 2016

Review: The Alphabet Game. The Complete Alpha Series: A to X, Y, Z by Andie M. Long 4 of 5 stars

The Alphabet Game. The Complete Alpha Series: A to X, Y, Z The Alphabet Game. The Complete Alpha Series: A to X, Y, Z by Andie M. Long
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a collection of small books that together make a series. This is all of them together in one ebook.

Stella Mulroney has been working towards getting a job at Gregory & Sons so she can find out what her multi-millionnaire stepfather is doing so she can bring him down. She catched the attention of Gabriel 'Gabe' Gregory who is trying to understand why she needs revenge as he has a better idea - playing 'The Alphabet Game' with her. Stella then starts to work at a sex club in New York owned by her stepfather and Gabe's father Arnie Gregory but he is not keen for any of his secrets to be revealed.

As she and Gabe get towards the end of the alphabet things work towards a conclusion and there is a dramatic end to the story.

I didn't enjoy this book very much - it has lots of hot sexual content, but the story behind it it a little crazy and a bit hard to accept as credible. I did like some of the detail in the story but it didn't really gel for me.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment