Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 7 November 2016

Review: The Royal Trade by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

The Royal Trade The Royal Trade by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book from the author for a voluntary review.

Cara met Phillip at University and he's the man of her dreams. He is also the prince of an island nation in the Mediterranean. They are engaged and she is living a dream life until it all comes crashing down when he publicly cheats on her. She's distraught and has to run away when she is met at the airport by his brother Eric who offers her the chance to run away from it all to have time to think about everything.

Will they manage to stay hidden and can Eric win her because he saw her first and has loved her ever since then? Will Cara be able to love again and will she see Eric as the right brother for her?

This is a charming love story with lots of raw emotions and great descriptions of where they are and what they went out to take their minds off of everything at their destination. The ending was very sweet and I definitely felt the emotion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment