Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 4 November 2016

Review: Air by L.B. Gilbert 5 of 5 stars

Air Air by L.B. Gilbert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

received this book from the author for a voluntary review.

This is the second book in the Elementals series.

Logan is the Elemental for Air. Sheis also the youngest and trying to control her gift. She is taking a little downtime to heal when a werewolf called Connell appears after tracker her across continents accusing her to taking his wolf away from him and demanding she put it back.

She agrees to investigate and is also trying to fight her attraction to this were. She uncovers a mystery that takes into the heart of his pack in a race against time to stop this happening to even more weres.

I really enjoyed this second book in the series. It was a mixture of action, mystery and romance all merged into the one book with an undercurrent of girl power. It was well written and I was definitely caught up in the story, needing to read it faster as I got further into it. I liked the ending (not going to spoil it for you).

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment