Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 18 November 2016

Review: Dragon Reborn by L.C. Alleyne 5 of 5 stars

Dragon Reborn Dragon Reborn by L.C. Alleyne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed a Reader Copy of this book.

Balthazar Andal has been stuck in his human for for a long time since he lost a dragon scale when fighting his brother. He uses some of his wealth to influence archaeological groups to help him find it but so far it has not been found. He is struggling to restrain his dragon Bal and risks death if he fails to restrain him or find the scale.

Archaeologist Eva Haraldsdóttir and her father have found an artefact that Balthazar is interested in and when they meet at a charity event they are both impressed with each other. At the same event there is an assault on Eva and she is suddenly transported into his world of folklore and legends.

Through hearing noises she finds out what he is and has to decide whether to run away or stay and fight to find his scale before disaster strikes.

I loved this book. Everything was clearly written and explained in detail so that you could put yourself into their world and situation. The love story in parallel with the mystery of the location of the scale was nice and added a bit more depth to the story.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment