Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 13 November 2016

Review: The Shattered Seam by Kathleen Groger 4 of 5 stars

The Shattered Seam The Shattered Seam by Kathleen Groger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed a Reader Copy of this book.

Sixteen year old Sam's parents are away on a holiday and it is definitely NOT her idea of fun to spend her spring break on a haunted island with her uncle and his film crew ghost hunting. Even worse she is going to be forced to finally admit that she is just like some of the other members of her family and can communicate with spirits.

The island was owned by a wealthy serial killer and not only are the trapped spirits from his crimes there but also he is there determined to rise again. Will Sam be able to close the Seam between the living and the dead by accepting who she is or will she become his next victim?

I really enjoyed this story even though it was more a bit more horror that the books I usually read. I liked the occasional twist in the story which added to the drama and excitement. I just felt a little uncomfortable with some of what was happening.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment