Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 14 November 2016

Review: Wanted By You by Heather C. Myers 4 of 5 stars

Wanted By You Wanted By You by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Riley Ledger is the sheriff's daughter, wishes she was born a boy, and would rather read than anything else. She is also feisty and as stubborn as anything. Her family appear to be ashamed of her and there seems no hope of marrying her off.

Then she comes across Reese Hemingway: attractive, rich, and everything Riley hates in the male species. He seems interested in Riley and her family think their prayers have been answered. However their first encounter does not go well and Reese goes to slap her for ignoring him (her book was more interesting) and she is saved from the slap by Scott Lucas, wanted criminal and man who is determined never to fall in love.

Riley is intrigued by Scott but that turns to hate when he kidnaps her for money. Will her family pay the ransom or will she be abandoned somewhere?

This was a lovely story of a story set in the wild west that you can imagine happening for real. The story was well told and I could definitely sense and feel the thoughts and emotions involved in the story.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment