Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Review: My Familiar Stranger by Victoria Danann 5 of 5 stars

My Familiar Stranger My Familiar Stranger by Victoria Danann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Elora Laiken is about to lose everything when she is saved from assassination. Her mentor saves her by throwing her into an experimental device where she finds herself in another world but the cost of getting there is that she is broken. She is delivered to modern day knights where she encounters elves, vampires and has to get used to the differences between that and her own world. Will she get used to it and gain acceptance, will she find herself with friends, allies and some semblance of family?

I loved this story. I had empathy with all of the characters and could clearly understand their emotions and what was happening to them. I was hoping that everything was moving towards one result, but I was quite happy with the way things ended. Now I just need to read the next book to know what happens next.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment