Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 24 November 2016

Review: Noble Secrets by Cecilia Dominic 5 of 5 stars

Noble Secrets Noble Secrets by Cecilia Dominic
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed an copy of this book.

Pauline Donahue has left London and has taken a secretarial job at a small university. She is given the job of being a nursemaid to Professor Edward Bailey to keep him on task after a broken heart leaves him unable to function. His brother is the Duke of Waltham (Christopher Bailey) and he is amazed at her power to save them both from their pasts.

When the man from Pauline's past finds her, her new life seems to be falling apart. Can Christopher save the woman he has grown to love and sort out what happened in her past?

This was a great prequel for the Aether Psychics series of books by the same author and for my part has made me consider starting the series. The writing was clear and all descriptions and emotions/feelings were clearly written. I definitely felt myself carried away in the story and was hoping that there would be the ending I felt they deserved at the end.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment