Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 7 November 2016

Review: Sold to the Alpha: Complete Edition by Cara Wylde 4 of 5 stars

Sold to the Alpha: Complete Edition Sold to the Alpha: Complete Edition by Cara Wylde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a story in 6 parts that tell us all about Avelyn who was brought up by an exclusive school to be trained as a shifter bride, and Max Blackmane who has come to the Alma Venus Boarding School looking for a bride. Avelyn has no intention of being a bride and dreams of making her way in life on her own, and Max (when he sees her in the school gardens) decides he will accept no one else but her (no matter how unwilling or unsuitable she is).

Their story contains lots of drama, jealous exes and political intrigue as they get to know each other and try to build a life together. There are lots of mistakes and some miscommunication on the way, but will they make it to the end of the story with a HEA?

I loved this story - it's very sweet and has some moments of real emotion. There are a lot of sex and sexual descriptions and I felt the quantity detracted slightly from the story. However I still enjoyed the story and found myself being drawn into the various complications.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment