Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 10 November 2016

Review: The Solar Express: An Alien Stepbrother Science Fiction Christmas Romance by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

The Solar Express: An Alien Stepbrother Science Fiction Christmas Romance The Solar Express: An Alien Stepbrother Science Fiction Christmas Romance by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.

Kear’yl is a Vzekian fearless space ranger but has always avoided her human stepbrother Houston. Her father is the Chief Commander and she just cannot understand why he married Huston mother. Her stepmother has made plans for a family Christmas on Fl’steri. So (much to her displeasure) Kear’yl is given the job of picking up Houston from Earth and delivering him to Fl’steri. Can she get them both there in one piece and will she be able to fight her attraction to him?

I really enjoyed this story. In places it made me laugh out loud, and in other places I was able to enjoy the relationship developing between Kear’yl and Houston. A well written romance story, set in space with Christmas thrown into the mix.

This appears in the book Baby, it's Cold in Space: Eight Science Fiction Romances which is on sale on Amazon on the 25th November 2016.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment