Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 10 November 2016

Review: Pound of Flesh: An Urban Fantasy Novel by J.A. Cipriano 5 of 5 stars

Pound of Flesh: An Urban Fantasy Novel Pound of Flesh: An Urban Fantasy Novel by J.A. Cipriano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Roy Morgan is an Atlanta cop, however as a half demon and half warlock he is rather special even if both sides don't really get on. He has to fuel his demon side by killing people (he only kills the bad guys).

He decides to stop a robbery in progress and gets himself into a whole lot of mess around demons and other supernatural beings with a plot to catch the assistant district attorney. Roy tries to do the right thing and save the ADA but there are demons, supernaturals, and magic a over the place as everyone tries to collect the reward by capturing her.

I really enjoyed this book. In places it was funny yet also dramatic with lots of action. I found myself reading it faster as I got further into the book and wanted to know what happens next.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment