Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 13 November 2016

Review: The Shadow Children by L.C. Hibbett 5 of 5 stars

The Shadow Children The Shadow Children by L.C. Hibbett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Grace is 18 and has been running her entire life with her foster family. For now they are living among humans but it feels like it is only time before the angels find them as the magic which binds them is starting to fail. For over two thousand years the Half-Born like Grace have been hunted to maintain the barrier that hides magic from the human population.

Then they suddenly encounter some unexpected allies and are introduced to the world of The Shadow Children. She finds a world here that she belongs in, but there are battles to come, and nothing is certain - even down to who she can trust.

I loved this book - the way they were hiding and the mixture of races and half-breeds was very interesting and added a lot of variety. The writing was very clear, the descriptions of feelings, objects and emotions was very clear. I definitely enjoyed this first book in the series and can't wait for the next book now.


View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment