Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 20 November 2016

Review: Forbidden (Sector Twelve) by Shannon Eckrich 5 of 5 stars

Forbidden (Sector Twelve) Forbidden (Sector Twelve) by Shannon Eckrich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is set in Sector 12. Layna is a Natural which is a death sentence if she is ever found out - her mother told her she must always hide it. Even worse her sister is the Regent so if either her or the Council were to find out she was one, they would definitely kill her.

Seth is also a Natural and Layna is drawn to him and the powers he holds. She falls for him hard, then past memories that were hidden start to resurface. Then she learns of a prophesy that says she has the power together with Seth to stop her sister and the Council and save all the people - but it says her true-soul mate (Seth) will kill her unless she can change the future to prevent that happening. No pressure then....

I loved this book. It was very well written, everything was given in great detail and I could feel the emotions that the characters were feeling. I loved the ending - I won't give it away just say that everything works up to a crescendo and then an ending.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment