Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Review: Lycan Alpha Claim 1 by Tamara Rose Blodgett 5 of 5 stars

Lycan Alpha Claim 1 Lycan Alpha Claim 1 by Tamara Rose Blodgett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Talyn Phisher is a counsellor in world that technologically more advanced as us and where humans now know that vampires exist. She is sad and depressed with her life listening to people who don't really want to get better. She then suddenly seems to have acquired a stalker with piercing blue eyes. Even worse she now feels very frightened that she is seriously ill as her body seems to be changing in some way

In desperation she reaches out to an elite team within the police called Final Enforcement for help, however she is not happy about the answers she gets about both herself and her stalker.

This is the first of six novelettes and you may want to read this one to make sure you like it and then then decide to buy the set of 6.

I liked this book. It took a few new twists on the shifter/vampire/human conundrum which made it different to many similar books. The writing was good and clear, and I definitely want to know what happens next.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment