Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Review: Life in Neverland by Heather C. Myers 4 of 5 stars

Life in Neverland Life in Neverland by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Neverland does not contains live people generally, just souls. However the person who collects the souls is alive but it is very much like being in a cage with no escape.

Remy Cutler is alive and the captive of The Magistrate - she needs to find a way to save herself and stop The Magistrate from getting control over all three realms in Neverland. If The Magistrate is victorious, Remy will never be able to return home and will have to spend eternity transporting souls to her. More than anything, Remy desperately wants to have the ability to decide for herself what her fate will be, while also being able to be with James Hook. She will never get the opportunity to decide for herself if Neverland is her home and to be able to tell James Hook how she feels about him.

This is the last part of The Neverland Trilogy.

I enjoyed this story a great deal. Everything was worked out between all the parties in ways you may not have guessed, and Remy finally had some choice and closure. I felt empathy with many of the characters in the book and could understand their feelings and motivations. A well written and enjoyable book.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment