Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Review: Wicked Legends: A Dystopian Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Collection by Rebecca Hamilton 5 of 5 stars

Wicked Legends: A Dystopian Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Collection Wicked Legends: A Dystopian Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Collection by Rebecca Hamilton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Moon Coven by Connor Kressley (This is a review on the updated version of Moon Coven)

Julia Fairweather's coven has been at war with Roman Blackwood's for generations. However love takes no notice of little things like that. To make things worse Julia's coven have decided to cement their domination over Roman's, she will have an arranged marriage to a warlock from another family.

Roman is determined to keep his distance and Julia is struggling to accept that she has to do her family duty and marry a stranger. Can they resist the pull between them, or will their families tear the area apart in their war?

I loved this story. I could see and hear everything in my mind as I was reading it. I found it addictive and ended up reading it faster and faster as I got nearer to the end of the book. Definitely a Romeo and Juliet but with a nicer ending.

I will review more stories in this book as I get to them.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment