Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 27 November 2016

Review: The 12 Dares of Christmas by Leigh W. Stuart 3 of 5 stars

The 12 Dares of Christmas The 12 Dares of Christmas by Leigh W. Stuart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Lauren Hall is aiming to rise enough money to build a new no-kill animal shelter in her town. As part of that she dares a man she has just met to strip for the local knitting society to raise funds.

Gabe Nicholson is her brother's best friend and has only one wish in life - to get the job of a lifetime he is applying for in order to launch his career. However instead he is faced with his best friend's little sister handing him stripper pants and eggnog flavoured body oil.

In a series of dares between each other will Gabe manage to get the job of a lifetime, the animal shelter built, and the woman of his dreams in his arms?

This was a sugar sweet Christmas story. I liked the clarity of the writing style and enjoyed the overall premise of the book however I found the tit for tat dares went on a bit too long and thought they should have stopped before they actually did.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment