Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 13 November 2016

Review: Star Crossed (Sector Eleven) by J.E. Taylor 5 of 5 stars

Star Crossed (Sector Eleven) Star Crossed (Sector Eleven) by J.E. Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Star is a servant who has been forced to serve the Regency for as long as she can remember. She has magical talent but has to hide it else she will be killed. Jaden is her best friend and the Regents son and he has to marry a pure witch in order to keep sector 11 safe and within his bloodline (plus it has to be someone his mother approves of).

Jaden asks Star to help him find one which means she has a real problem - help the man she loves to find a wife and she has lost him, or show her magic and be put outside the barrier with the Ravagers. Either way she loses.

This was a lovely story of evil and how love can overcome it. It contains a few surprises (you have to read it to find out what they are) and I have to confess I was quite teary at a couple of points when I thought it was hopeless and her world was really going to fall apart. So it was very well written and I could definitely feel the emotions involved in the story.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment