Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Review: Behind the Mask by C E Black 4 of 5 stars

Behind the Mask Behind the Mask by C E Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed a Reader Copy of this book.

Kassandra Darkmorre is living as a human and working as a hospice carer for the terminally ill, but also has a part-time job in the local blood bank at the hospital. She generally lives a quiet life watching people move to life's end until one of her patients astounds her by giving her the hope she has not had for the 200 years if her existence and a message to take an invitation when it is presented to her.

She also seems to have got herself in the middle of a love triangle - on the one side is Cyrus Good who she has seen in her dreams, and then on the other side is Xavier Drago who she is drawn to and keeps popping up in her life. Will she sort out her feelings for these two men and will she find the confidence and ability to have the future she desires?

I enjoyed this book and the way it was written. Descriptions and emotions were clearly described even if I felt myself getting irritated with Kassy sometimes. I did especially enjoy the merge between the worlds of magic and vampires and how the path of true love has a few bumps on the way.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment