Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 28 November 2016

Review: Sea Cursed: Sector 13 by Amy Lee Burgess 5 of 5 stars

Sea Cursed: Sector 13 Sea Cursed: Sector 13 by Amy Lee Burgess
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The normal Trumbull family has ruled Galveteen since a bloody coup where they killed the witch co-regents, changing the balance between those with and without magic so that witches are hated and persecuted. The mark of Othala on a witch means they are now seen as Sea Cursed as they have to save everyone on the island from the Ravagers by renewing the spell of Reutterance which is believed to kill them.

Demetria was a normal person until she was marked with the mark of Othala and discovers she is actually what she reviles - a witch and is now sea cursed. She may be the most powerful earth witch but she has no idea how to be one.

Logan has grown up knowing he is a sea witch and is proud to get the Othala mark. What he was not ready for was his treatment by the Regent and his elite guard. Then he meets Demetria and they are instantly attracted to each other. Will they get through the challenges facing them, exploring these feeling they are developing for each other and save Galveteen?

I loved this story. It was well written and I was definitely hooked as felt all the thoughts and emotions going through Dem as she struggled to learn magic in a very short time and them both as they developed their feelings and relationships. Definitely a great part of the collection.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment