Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 23 December 2016

Review: Light Fantastique by Cecilia Dominic 4 of 5 stars

Light Fantastique Light Fantastique by Cecilia Dominic
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Marie St. Jean is known as a great actress but it is isn't just a matter of talent as she uses her soul in producing her great works. Johann Bledsoe is a violinist who has made some poor choices in life but it currently fascinated by Marie. They are both stuck in Paris which is surrounded by the Prussians.

Also stuck with them are Iris McTavish (an aspiring Archaeologist), Professor Edward Bailey (man who is developing the Aether side of things), Patrick O’Connell (an Irishman who is helping Edward) and Doctor Chadwick Radcliffe (an African American medical doctor).

The Focus of this story is all about Marie and what has happened in the past. There is also progress on figuring out the Eros Element.

This was well written and there was a lot of expansion on what was given as hints in the past, but we now get the facts and understanding of the emotions that came to play at that time. I felt by the end of this book both the characters and us as the readers understood them much better. I did get a little lost at times and that is why I only gave this a 4 and not a 5.


View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment