Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 24 December 2016

Review: A Vampire's Christmas Carol by Cynthia Eden 3 of 5 stars

A Vampire's Christmas Carol A Vampire's Christmas Carol by Cynthia Eden
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A vampire based retelling of "A Christmas Carol".

Ben Prescott hates Christmas - he spends his time dishing out justice killing the bad guys while missing the woman he loves (Simone Laurent) that he lost on the night he was turned.

In this story he has three visitors - a demon, a ghost and a shifter (there has to be a bad joke in here somewhere) who try to change Ben's ways (and remove his melancholia) so that he can have a better future than the dark one he is currently heading for. Will he heed all that he has been told and change his ways (and so have the happy future he wants)?

A sweet story for the Christmas season. A little irritating in places but it was ok.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment