Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Review: Nightmares of Caitlin Lockyer by Demelza Carlton 4 of 5 stars

Nightmares of Caitlin Lockyer Nightmares of Caitlin Lockyer by Demelza Carlton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Six months ago, 23 year old Nathan's sister Allegra was brutally murdered. Now he has set aside his philandering ways and is only focused on revenge against her killers. Late one night Nathan finds himself on the same beach his sister's mutilated body was found only he finds another tortured girl - and she is still alive. After saving Caitlin's life he becomes both a suspect and the only person who can protect and calm her - can he dig into her memories to find the people that did this?

Wow - this is different to the usual books I have read from this author. It's definitely a thriller of a story which twists and turns until towards the end everything becomes clearer only to get mysterious ready for the next book. This was well written and quite enjoyable.

View all my reviews

Buy on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment