Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Review: Bite Me C.C. Wood 5 of 5 stars

Bite Me Bite Me by C.C. Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Donna Perry had the perfect life - a great job in advertising and a nice apartment. Then everything came crashing down and she was living in a small apartment and working as a cocktail waitress - plus she was having serious issues not hating all of the male species. Then she met Conner Savage - gorgeous guy and very addictive - just one small problem - he is a Vampire. Is he mad or do they really exist? Can she stay in the supernatural culture with Conner or leave and go live a normal life? (and hey what is normal anyway??)

This story was a bit slow to get going but it grew on me and before I knew it I was hooked as I started to read it faster and faster. Well written and a good start to the series - I just want to know what happens to them next now.


View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment