Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 24 December 2016

Review: Fallen: A BBW Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance by Ever Coming 5 of 5 stars

Fallen: A BBW Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance Fallen: A BBW Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance by Ever Coming
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the story of Paige - to the outside world she has had a charmed life and has a great future ahead of her. However her Dad is head of a religious cult, is abusive and the Golden Boy of that cult, raped her and then tried to kill her. Even worse her Dad insisted it was all her fault. So instead she's on the run with her daughter Daisy trying to stay one step ahead of the cult.

So as the options dry up even with the help of a friendly neighbour and the cook at a diner, she decides her only option is to become a Blood Courtesan - after all her father called her a whore so she may as well live up to the name.

I enjoyed this story. It was nice the way the story was stand alone but did dovetail nicely into some characters from other stories in the collection. It was well written and I could empathise and understand the thoughts and feelings that the characters were having.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment