Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 26 December 2016

Review: The Fallen Vampire by Beata Blitz 5 of 5 stars

The Fallen Vampire The Fallen Vampire by Beata Blitz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed a review copy of this book.

An accident at a birthday party reveals Chloe's psychic abilities and she is condemned to burn to death as a witch. Following the rift and arrival of Supernaturals to rule the Earth she attempts to flee across the war torn area around her homeland, but could now end up dragged into the conflict between the Drakonin dragon shifters, the night flying Vampirii Cloud Lords and the subjugated human population. In that escape she comes across the wounded Vampirii prince Aethan - can she save both herself and him?

This was a great start to a new series. The descriptions of the world and what happened was good and it was crafted in such a way that you were told enough detail while having enough gaps that they can be filled in during subsequent books. The emotions and feelings were well described and I could definitely start to feel annoyed with Chloe and her dogged love for her best friend. I can't wait to read the next instalment now.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment