Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 10 December 2016

Review: Halcyon by Demelza Carlton 5 of 5 stars

Halcyon Halcyon by Demelza Carlton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Allie is sick of war and grief so has signed on as a maintenance worker for the Complex hoping for a lasting peace between the Metas and Humans. However she is also on an assignment from the Lorn government to monitor the Complex for a suspected saboteur.

Galen is the only survivor of the historic Poseidon shipwreck. He only has thoughts of vengeance on the siren Halcyon who is the Meta (in fact a Mer) who in his mind, killed more humans than any other Meta during the war (including his parents). He has been reliably informed that Halcyon is on Lorn so he is determined to kill as many Mer in the Complex as necessary until his parents' murderer is dead.

I loved this story. It was well written and had enough plot twists to keep you on your toes as you read it. I can also relate to the Meta's love of chocolate.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment