Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Review: Resurrected: A Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance by Kim Faulks 5 of 5 stars

Resurrected: A Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance Resurrected: A Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance by Kim Faulks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kol could not bare for Nova to die a victim of the Holland brothers and so he turned her into a Vampire like himself. However she is not a vampire like him at all - she was supposed to crave the blood of humans but in fact she is craving the blood of other vampires. Kol has told her to tell no one about this but she can see he is scared about what has happened.

This was a great story with some twists and turns. I can definitely see this needs a 4th book in the series. It was a bit short and the bonus dragon story was good but more Kol and Nova would have been better.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment