Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 11 December 2016

Review: Spell Slinger by K.N. Lee 5 of 5 stars

Spell Slinger Spell Slinger by K.N. Lee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yara Ortuso is part of a family of Spell Slingers that have kept the West District of Allarya since the beginning of time. However King Loric thinks differently and sets out to kill all the Spell Slingers.

Yara vows to end the reign of King Loric after he executes her father for being a Spell Slinger. however the skeleton key has other ideas and sends Yara and her companion Hero (a crow shifter) into the distant future where King Loric is still in power.

Can Yara finally kill King Loric and have a change for peace and happiness or will her soul end up in the Soul Haven for all eternity?

I loved this story. It was well written and had lots of drama and intrigue and I had no idea how it was going to end but that it all seemed to be going to an unhappy ending,

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment