Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 8 December 2016

Review: The Amnesia Paradox by Noelle Greene 5 of 5 stars

The Amnesia Paradox (Unlikely Spies, #1)The Amnesia Paradox by Noelle Greene
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Rose Slater wakes up in a third world county and has absolutely no idea how or why she is there. A stranger shows up and helps her when she needs him. They seem to have a weird bond that means they know each others thoughts which appears to reinforce his story that they were childhood sweethearts. She is just confused, he is definitely distrustful of her alleged lack of memory and also unable to look at her without wanting to get much much closer to her.

Jackson Lee loved Rose but is confused as to why she now looks right through him. When insurgents accuse her of spying and they miss the last flight out he is her only hope - even though they are 8000 miles from home.

I loved this story of the confused woman far from home with the danger and the strong man who does everything he can to keep her safe - even when she is so stubborn she doesn't help their situation. It was well written and I could definitely relate to the characters and their situation.


View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment